Get your free credit report…commercial free
It is time to get your free credit report. Note that you have a right under the Fair Credit Reporting Act to get a free copy of your credit report, once a year. Be careful. There are a number of companies that use this as bait to get you to buy their credit monitoring services for a monthly fee. You do NOT have to sign up for any of these credit monitoring services to get your free credit report.
Note that you are entitled to a free credit report annually. You are not entitled to see your credit score for free. That you have to purchase.
To order your free annual report from one or all the national consumer reporting companies, and to purchase your credit score, visit www.annualcreditreport.com, call toll-free 877-322-8228, or complete the Annual Credit Report Request Form and mail it to: Annual Credit Report Request Service, P. O. Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281.
There is an excellent chance that there is something erroneous with your credit report that is dragging your credit score down. Indeed at least 70% of all credit reports have some sort of erroneous information. This can include data that does not belong to you. Derrogatory information that should have fallen by the way side (7 years for a late payment, 10 years for a bankruptcy). It costs you nothing to look at your credit report. Disputing and removing errors, however, can save you a fortune.
MICHIGAN CONSUMER CREDIT LAWYERS
Southfield, MI 48033
- Bad Debt Collection info floating around the 'Net
- Car Buying
- Collection Agencies breaking the law
- Collection Law Firms in the News
- Collection Laws Michigan
- Credit Repair
- Credit Repair Lawyer
- Credit Report
- Credit Reporting Traps
- Credit Score
- Debt Collection Laws – Federal
- Debt Collection Nuts and Bolts
- Debt Collection Tricks and Traps
- Debt Forgiveness
- Equity Experts
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Credit Repair
- Free Credit Repair Lawyer
- Getting sued for consumer debt? Fight BACK!
- Identity Theft
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Scams and Scam Collectors
- Student Loan Debt Collection
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Your credit and credit score