The FTC’s List of Banned Debt Collectors
I thought this was really interesting. TheFederal Trade Commission keeps a list of Banned Debt collectors. You can click on links and see the pleadings in each such banned debt collectors case.
Today, I learned that one banned debt collector, Sanders Law, P.A. actually worked with payday loan scum and their off shore vermin. The FTC was able to stop Sanders Law and its owners and cohorts from wrongfully tormenting people who did not even owe any debt.
I encourage everyone to look at this list to see if any debt collectors that have made this list, have had any other contact with the public. If they have, you should let the FTC know.
If you have been victimized by a debt collector or have items on your credit report that are incorrect, call or email Attorney Gary Nitzkin at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation at (888) 293-2882. For more information about your credit rights as a consumer, visit our website at www.micreditlawyer.com for informative, how to videos on consumer financial protection. We are here to fight for you. Call us today! 888-293-2882.
MICHIGAN CONSUMER CREDIT LAWYERS
Southfield, MI 48033
- Bad Debt Collection info floating around the 'Net
- Car Buying
- Collection Agencies breaking the law
- Collection Law Firms in the News
- Collection Laws Michigan
- Credit Repair
- Credit Repair Lawyer
- Credit Report
- Credit Reporting Traps
- Credit Score
- Debt Collection Laws – Federal
- Debt Collection Nuts and Bolts
- Debt Collection Tricks and Traps
- Debt Forgiveness
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Credit Repair
- Free Credit Repair Lawyer
- Getting sued for consumer debt? Fight BACK!
- Identity Theft
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Scams and Scam Collectors
- Student Loan Debt Collection
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Your credit and credit score