Debt collector abuse results in $1.5 million verdict for consumer.
As a consumer rights attorney, I am frequently challenged by the number of people who think that they alone have been harassed by debt collectors. I think it would be fair to say that debt collection harassment is at epidemic levels. If you’ve been harassed by a debt collector I assure you that you’re not alone.
I found this article on the news regarding Allen Jones of Lewisville Texas was harassed by company called advanced call center technologies. This is what they said to him:
In one voicemail message, a collector suggested that Jones “go pick some m*****f****** cotton fields,” according to recordings provided by Jones’ lawyers.
It’s disgusting how far debt collectors will go to bully harass and intimidate consumers. In my experience, that collectors are frequently consumers who own money on the other side of the telephone.
In today’s society is no reason for you not to know your rights. If you’ve been harassed and bullied or intimidated by a debt collector you need to take action immediately. A good consumer rights attorney can stop the calls and get you paid. Mr. Jones’s case won him over one and a half million dollars.
If you are or have been the victim of a debt collector, call or email Attorney Gary Nitzkin for a free consultation at [email protected] Call toll free (888) 293-2882. For more information about our law firm, Michigan Consumer Credit Lawyers, visit our website at www.micreditlawyer.com
- Bad Credit
- Bad Debt Collection info floating around the 'Net
- Car Buying
- Collection Agencies breaking the law
- Collection Law Firms in the News
- Collection Laws Michigan
- Credit Bureau
- Credit Card
- Credit Repair
- Credit Repair Company
- Credit Repair Law Firm
- Credit Repair Lawyer
- Credit Report
- Credit Reporting Traps
- Credit Score
- Debt Collection Laws – Federal
- Debt Collection Nuts and Bolts
- Debt Collection Tricks and Traps
- Debt Collector
- Debt Collectors
- Debt Forgiveness
- Debt Relief
- Equity Experts
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Credit Repair
- Free Credit Repair Lawyer
- Getting sued for consumer debt? Fight BACK!
- Home Buying
- Identity Theft
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Payday Lenders
- Payday Loan
- Payday Loans
- Scams and Scam Collectors
- Smart Phone
- Student Loan Debt Collection
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Your credit and credit score